If you are as disappointed about missing it as we are about you missing, no worries. You can get the presentation here.
If you are interested in:
- Learning about Next Gen sequencing applications
- Seeing what makes the Applied Biosystems SOLiD system powerful for transcriptome analysis, CHiP-Seq, resequenicng experiments, and other applications
- Understanding the flow of data and information as samples are converted into results
- Overcoming the significant data management challenges that accompany Next Gen technologies
- Setting up Next Gen sequencing in your core lab
- Creating a new lab with Next Gen technologies
In the webinar, we talked about the general applications of Next Gen sequencing and focused on using SOLiD to perform Digital Gene Expression experiments by highlighting mRNA Tag Profiling and whole transcriptome analysis. Throughout the talk we gave specific examples about collecting and analyzing SOLiD data and showed how the Geospiza FinchLab solves challenges related to laboratory setup and managing Next Gen data and analysis workflows.